GENERAL MEASURES HOTEL CALAS DE ALICANTE
1. Our staff has been trained in preventive measures for Covid-19.
2. Our Personnel have the necessary protection equipment at all times.
3. We carry out a daily control of the health of workers who declare that they have not been in contact with any infected people in the last 15 days.
4. We reduce capacity, including lifts.
5. We have separated the deckchairs from the pools, minimum 1.5 m (by family groups).
6. We provide, according to availability, umbrellas for those who cannot use the pool area and wish to go to the beach.
7. We carry out analysis of the environment and surfaces of common use by an external certified company.
8. We have indicated the risk areas with signs of preventive advice.
9. We provide points with disinfectant gel in different locations.
MEASURES IN FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICES
1. We have reduced the number of tables in our Buffets (minimum of 1.5 meters between tables)
2. If necessary, and the occupation allows it, we make 2 shifts of lunch / dinner or several rooms will be opened.
3. We continuously clean the restaurant room thanks to the cleaning staff.
4. We extend the range of food in individual format in Buffets.
5. Everything that cannot be served individually, we provide personnel to serve the clients avoiding them to manipulate the food and the tweezers.
6. We have removed the bread from the buffet and serve it to the customers at the table.
7. We disinfect the fruit and vegetables previously with sanitary water and it is presented with a protection film, in individual format.
8. We offer you the possibility to choose a menu instead of the buffet service. The menu varies daily and is available for room service as well.
9. At breakfast, our protected staff serves the food to the client and, in any case, you can order the individual hot dishes prepared from the kitchen.
10. All kitchen and living room staff work with gloves and masks, both those who are facing the client and those who are not.
11. Customers do not have access to food
12. In the areas susceptible to queuing, we have marked minimum separations on the floor, so that everyone respects the safety distance.
13. We provide the dishes by our staff, so that customers do not have direct access to them.
14. We have single doses of oil, vinegar, salt and pepper on the tables.
15. We disinfect the drink menus for each new diner.
16. We carry out an exhaustive control and revision of the temperature of the dishwashing trains (>80º)
MEASURES IN CLEANING SERVICES
1. Our laundry ensures and certifies the treatment of the clothes at more than 60º and with disinfectant products.
2. We do not clean the room while the client is in it.
3. We disinfect the hand gloves with hydro alcoholic gel after each room cleaning.
4. We use disposable wipes in every cleaning of the client's exit.
5. Reduced the number of rooms per housekeeper for a better execution of the cleaning and disinfection of your room.
6. At the request of the client, we provide a sanitizing gel and masks as a courtesy amenity.
7. We use disposable mops for cleaning floors.
8. An approved external company certifies that the cleaning of rooms is carried out in accordance with the Covid-19 prevention measures established by the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism.
MEASURES AT THE RECEPTION DESK
1. We have marked the safety distance.
2. We have disinfectant gel on each counter.
3. We disinfect all the material delivered to the clients (room cards, etc)
4. We provide basic prevention information and rules for the correct use of the facilities to all customers.
5. We have reinforced the cleaning and disinfection of the counters.
6. We disinfect the suitcase by the bellboys, according to availability.
7. We have a courtesy sanitizing wipe service.
MEASURES IN TECHNICAL SERVICES
1. All personnel are provided with the necessary individual protection and safety equipment.
2. We carry out repairs in the rooms, as far as possible, without the client being present. If this is not possible, we maintain a safety distance of 1.5m at all times.
3. We disinfect all areas where intervention has taken place.
4. In the common areas we have established a working perimeter that prevents the access of clients.
5. We constantly renew the air in the common areas, at a temperature of 23º-26º, and we clean the filters daily.